From 18 to 25 April 2015 a working group of the Odessa National Maritime Academy, which is the national coordinator of the project TEMPUS CruiseT, participated in the coordination meeting held in Varna Free University of Chernorizets Khrabriy (Bulgaria). The working group included: vice-rector for international activity Zaichko S. I.; Professor Golubkova I.A.; professor, senior lecturer Lewinsky T.I.; Assistant, postgraduate student ONMA Peresypkina N.A.; Assistant, postgraduate Babachenko M.V.
As part of the coordination meeting ONMA delegation took part in the following events:
- Introduction of Varna Free University of Chernorizets Khrabriy;
- Presentation of the Association "Regional centers of competence development of cruise tourism in the Black Sea region", whose founders are ONMA and Kherson State University;
- Report on the work to develop the themes and structure of training courses in the cruise business, together with the administration of the Odessa seaport SE "Odessa Commercial Sea Port" and BASPA;
- ONMA as the National Coordinator reported on the creation of a site www.blacksea-cruises.com, as well as the completion of work on the preparation of the working documents for registration of the project with the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine.
Also participated in the Workshop, which was conducted by leading professors from Germany, Italy, Slovakia, on the following topics:
- Development trends, management and positioning for the sustainable economic development of tourism;
- Specific characteristics of event-management;
- The quality of services in the sector of hospitality;
- Social media technologies in the field of tourism and hospitality.
After each Workshop presentations were each working group and identified topics for «Summer school», the job has been received from the European coaches have defined plans for possible future cooperation programs with partner universities of the project. There was the drafting of the treaty was discussed organization of the project «Summer school» and the participation of students ONMA in this project (during the internship in accordance with the curriculum). It was agreed method of questioning the passengers of cruise ships calling at the seaport administration of Odessa SE "Odessa Commercial Sea Port" and processing the results. We examined the administrative matters in connection with the release of the Crimean project partners.
Presentations of the Meeting
Welcoming Speech by the rector of Varna Free University
BSMA - Welcome to the partners of the project
BSMA - Tourism Summer School
BSMA - From Batumi to Varna
BSMA - Study of tourism market problems in Batumi
Davit Mikaberidze - A very warm greetings from Batumi, Georgia
Elguja Deisadze - WP3 Training WP4 Research & Consulting
Elguja Deisadze - Inbound Tourism Survey Kutaisi Area
Golden Anchor consulting - The Best vacation begins with you
Maia Ukleba - Training Courses, Research, Consulting
Nataliia Vasylieva - Directions of the TEMPUS CruiseT project implementation realized by the working group of the Kherson State University
Tamar Koblianidze - CIU’s Training Courses, Research Theme and Consulting Issues
Team Varna presentations about cooperations with tourism industry training, research, consulting
Tetiana Markova - Odessa – the sea gate of Ukraine
Viktoria Koberidze - English for Tourism
Alexis Papathanassis - Emergent Guest-Centric Destination Development
Jana Kucerova, Ludmila Smardova - Quantitative and qualitative research methods in tourism
Manuel Demetz, Harald Pechlaner - Back to the origins
Nicoleta Ramona Bunda - The Romanian tourism brand development
Wolfgang Fuchs - Service Quality in the Hospitality Sector - Standards, Improvement Opportunities and Tools